Hello

Reaction score
Hi all, new guy here. Found the forum while seeking advice on a fungus/parasite problem with my well established pond and six to ten year old goldfish and koi...
As for me, my wife of 36 years and I live in central Indiana... I'm a retired airline pilot and she is an auditor for the city...
My hobbies include getting YELLED at by my wife, apologizing, R/C model planes and helicopters, hunting, fishing, gardening, and most importantly, our nine grandkids, and photographing hummingbirds at close range...
My username, IronKnees was given me by a member of my own discussion forums on my hunting website... It came about when arthritis had eaten away my knees and both are replaced, along with bone grafts and plates and screws in my cervical and thoracic vertebra...
Guess I forgot one of my hobbies which is wildlife photography using trail cameras... If I'm not busting any rules, you can find a sample of five pages of this years deer pictures at www.handloadingforhunting.com/gamecampics2008.html and other critters and attempts at humor at: www.handloadingforhunting.com/gamecampics2008kritters.html
Hope you enjoy, and thanks so much to those who have already replied to my cry for help with my fish... Capt. D. Robert (Dave) Quick (US Airways retired

Attachments

• 100_3178aaaarubythroatmale.jpg
    100_3178aaaarubythroatmale.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 225
  • DaveandBeckyKauak2007aaaa.jpg
    DaveandBeckyKauak2007aaaa.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 247

DrCase

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
welcome to the forum iron knee.......we got a lot in common, almost, but my wife has the iron knee .the game cams..are addicting i have 4 in the woods and on the food plots ,been planting food plots the last few weeks and let my batterys run low

Attachments

• d1 (2).jpg
    d1 (2).jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 287
  • d2.jpg
    d2.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 239
  • d3.jpg
    d3.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 294
Reaction score
Great pics... I use two Cuddeback digital, two normal flash Moultrie, and one infrared flash Moultrie... This years pics are an attempt to make a pictorial essay of deer behavior, I.E. bucks making bachelor groups, antler growth, and fawns showing up with their mothers to eat the C'Mere Deer etc... I also planted a food plot this year but most of my pictures are over mineral licks that I've established and refresh about twice per year... Dave

Airplane.gif

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
It's too bad both you guys are so far away. I could use a good hunting partner. My brother is no longer able to hunt and my son has trouble planning that far ahead.

Ask a Question