Help finding a pond video

Reaction score
Someone posted an underwater video, complete w music of their pond. I believe they are located in Canada, but I have been unable to locate the post. I also do not remember under which topic it was posted. I did search the topic Ponds in Canada but did not locate the post. Can anyone help me? TIA

:goldfish:

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I believe that was Mucky_Waters from B.C that posted that video but I don't remember where it was posted. You could pm him.

Reaction score
Hey Shoestring
Your description sounds like the video I posted (Canada,underwater video, etc..) and to tell you the truth, I can't find that thread either. LOL Old threads and stuff fall of the edge in this forum and go into neverland unless they somehow get bumped regularly. Not to worry, things are more stable on Youtube, and it's an easy matter to re-post them again.
Here you go, thanks for watching, hope I can do a better one sometime.

Reaction score
That was cool. Love the enclosed space your pond is in, that's a really spectacular use of space.

Reaction score
Thank You all so much for your help. I had sent the link to DH but he cannot get into Yahoo while at work and I believe he wants to show a co-worker the video. We both were amazed at the beautiful pond you have MW. Thank You also JW for your help. I knew it was someplace in Canada and I searched the Canada Ponds thread but was unable to find it. I will now bookmark the you tube link. Loved it :heartpump: And I might add, perfect music to accompany it. Ringo Star?

:goldfish:

Reaction score
Thanks very much for the nice compliments, but I often feel guilty taking compliment because almost everything I've done there is a stolen idea from somewhere, or somebody, else.
Anyway, we've enjoyed the pond and the courtyard space has given us some privacy and a pleasant space in our backyard to hang out that we sure didn't have before.
If you check out the begining of our build video you can see a bit of what it use to look like when we walked out our back door.

BTW you were right, Ringo Star was the vocals in that song, but it's a Beatles song from their album Abbey Road

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Not stolen ideas,.................used ideas lol

whiskey

Always trying to perfect something fishy
Reaction score
MUDDY WATERS

How strange i followed your build on you tube, please excuse as when i first watched it i thought you lived in spain, not canada.
Must say, a fabuluous pond, great blend of colour to take the harsness of concrete, well done to you and your many helpers

Ask a Question