help :goog home wanted for collection of koi and goldfish in essex/e london area

Reaction score
hi i recently took possesion of a property that has a pond full of fish their are several large koi(im no expert so please dont ask me for breeds etc )and a large collection of goldfish that are good sizes.i want to see these fish go to a good home i would like someone who cares about them to have them , i do not want any money for them just want them to go to a good home
the fish are located in dagenham i will not break this lot as like i said myreason for coming on here is to home all the fish
i have posted a contact num,ber below , i only have 3 days to sort this out then the repossesion company will arrange for the pond to cleared themselves
get intouch if you can help
this is a great deal for someone i will insist that whoever gets intiouch with me emails me a picture of the pond they are going to live in so i know it will be suitable

Ask a Question