Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
IMG_6955.JPG
IMG_6957.JPG
IMG_6958.JPG
IMG_6960.JPG
My friend that has a very nice Koi pond and also a two acre farm pond that has game fish and excess Koi..... But he called said he come across a someone that was getting out of the pond business and he ended up with their fish...... He put all but one into his farm pond, kept this one out had it in a 55 gallon barrel with an aerator line in it...... Now I am not a "Conisuer of Fine High Price Koi "..... But I always try to find some that are different...... This one definitely fits that category...... Trying to decide if I call "Him. Her. ... Or it......"Butt" or "Ugly"..... You guys help me decide.....lol Jimmy

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
View attachment 104425 View attachment 104426 View attachment 104427 View attachment 104428 My friend that has a very nice Koi pond and also a two acre farm pond that has game fish and excess Koi..... But he called said he come across a someone that was getting out of the pond business and he ended up with their fish...... He put all but one into his farm pond, kept this one out had it in a 55 gallon barrel with an aerator line in it...... Now I am not a "Conisuer of Fine High Price Koi "..... But I always try to find some that are different...... This one definitely fits that category...... Trying to decide if I call "Him. Her. ... Or it......"Butt" or "Ugly"..... You guys help me decide.....lol Jimmy
The little guy is about 9" long body......fins are shredded, but body wise I checked him closely no sign of sickness or parasites...... So I put him in the pond..... Yes I know I broke the cardinal rule of new fish by not quarantine him, but I didn't..... You know the old saying "The Good Lord takes care of Fools and children....Jimmy

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
For some reason he/she reminds me of the Nighthawk Stealth aircraft. I'd call it Nighthawk and I think it's going to grow into a beauty (y)

800px-F-117_Nighthawk_Front.jpg
It's really a pretty kool Koi...... The right eye has a black ring around it the left eye has a black ring with a orange ring around it, both Gill plates have a splash of orange and his fantail has orange in it but it's kinda blended in with the white and black, reminds me of the dog in the Little Raschels"..... Can't remember the name. I think it's colors will increase after its been in a better environment for a while...... The poor guy is kinda beat up right now

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
It's really a pretty kool Koi...... The right eye has a black ring around it the left eye has a black ring with a orange ring around it, both Gill plates have a splash of orange and his fantail has orange in it but it's kinda blended in with the white and black, reminds me of the dog in the Little Raschels"..... Can't remember the name. I think it's colors will increase after its been in a better environment for a while...... The poor guy is kinda beat up right now
Spot was the dogs name now we know our age....:rolleyes::D

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
How about Bernie... to go with your theme?
View attachment 104425 View attachment 104426 View attachment 104427 View attachment 104428 My friend that has a very nice Koi pond and also a two acre farm pond that has game fish and excess Koi..... But he called said he come across a someone that was getting out of the pond business and he ended up with their fish...... He put all but one into his farm pond, kept this one out had it in a 55 gallon barrel with an aerator line in it...... Now I am not a "Conisuer of Fine High Price Koi "..... But I always try to find some that are different...... This one definitely fits that category...... Trying to decide if I call "Him. Her. ... Or it......"Butt" or "Ugly"..... You guys help me decide.....lol Jimmy

Ask a Question