HELP my water clover is dying@``

lindsayanng

Umm yea... confused
Reaction score
All of my plants seem to be doing great. My
Lily is growing fast, my iris' are about to bloom andy parrots feather and pennywart is looking good.

But my water clover is REALLY sad and I'm not sure why. They said it does well to sun- partial share which is what I have. It's about 4 or 5 hours of sun where it is. The clover LOOKS like it's growing and a lot of the small leaves that were once underrwater are now on top but ALL of the leaves look black. Almost like they have been burned on the edges. Is this a illness of the plant? What should I do?? It's one of my favorite surface plants.

lindsayanng

Umm yea... confused
Reaction score
Yea, that post is a year old but I can tell you I definitely posted to quickly.. About 1 month later the clover TOOK OVER and I was pulling it out by the handfuls.. it was a MESS and I am happy i dont have it again this year..

Good luck with that! I would have added it again because its cute and pretty, but i didnt want it to take over again.. now i can see my fish in the pond, which is a good thing

Ask a Question