Help with a leak. Getting frustrated.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
My pond is pretty small, maybe 500 gallons and nothing compared to some of the beautiful ones Ive seen on here. I just recently paid a "friend of a friend" to come fix my leaky waterfall. Now it leaks worse then before. He used a concrete mix between the 2 big rocks. They are huge and I can not lift them myself. I won't have him back to my house and he wants more money urgh!!! Is there a sealer I can pout over it or do I have to rip out the cement and put waterfall foam behind it? The water is seeping through the cement and going off to the side of the rock. Leaking where arrows are pointed. Thank you so much.
image.jpeg

peter hillman

Let me think for minute....
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
3-5
Country
United States
They make a swimming pool tile repair goo that might help. Make sure you check for toxicity on whatever you choose. An EPDM liner is better than concrete almost always.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
If there is a liner under there it should be done with pond spray foam not cement as that will change the ph of the pond water .He clearly had no clue how to do this right .The black spray foam should cover it and seal it if it is leaking around there .Are you sure it is not a hose leaking instead

Ask a Question