Hey! From VA

Reaction score
Hey everyone I'm new to the forum, but have been dealing with fish for quite a while! I love keeping Native fish! I'm married and have a son, however I think my fish get taken better care of than I do. I'm here in Northern Va getting ready for the winter. Let me know if you got any questions!

Thanks for your time

Justin

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Welcome, what kind of native fish to you have?, we were thinking of getting some for our pond.

Reaction score
Hay,right back at you from WV. I live in Greenbrier county pretty high up, When I started to put in my pond I thouight I would do it all using native available fish and plants.
My choice was troat. I did some research and found out how cold their water had to be, I had kept koi for years in Florida so I opted for them again. I was given 15 koi and GF now I only have 4 koi and 4 golf fish. I had rehomed around 5 before the murder.
I really want a nice butterfly shusui and another one with a lot of red. Since the ones that are left are about all white; The one with the most color is a light gold. I really do not kow if it has a name or is a mutt. But for now she is my favorite of the survivers.

Attachments

• sunrise.jpg
    sunrise.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 198
Reaction score
I get mad whenever I read about your husband. I have a very different day job if your in need of some pay back :p

Reaction score
Yes Dr Dave This fish servived. It reminds me of a dream cream cycle ice cream bar, Is he a mutt or does he have a color classifacation??

Reaction score
Thank you, I enjoy this forum already very friendly and informative. I do well with fish, and if anyone needs any help in the "fish acting weird" department, shoot me a PM if you don't want to post. I'm here to help!

Ask a Question