Hey guys, need help in naming correctly my koi fish

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Kikokuryu is one of my favorite koi, and a must have in my pond!
I'm no expert but I think you named it right!
Being that a Kikokuryu changes a lot as it develops, it should soon start to really show some bright and more defined Beni
It could very possibly change dramatically, and turn out to look very different, but no doubt it will be more and more beautiful as it grows
Thanks for sharing, I love it! :)

Reaction score
Tawagan Norte, Labangan Zamboanga del sur
Country
Philippines
Thank you
Kikokuryu is one of my favorite koi, and a must have in my pond!
I'm no expert but I think you named it right!
Being that a Kikokuryu changes a lot as it develops, it should soon start to really show some bright and more defined Beni
It could very possibly change dramatically, and turn out to look very different, but no doubt it will be more and more beautiful as it grows
Thanks for sharing, I love it! :)
You're welcome Gemma, thank you also for your confirmation in naming my koi fish

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Thank you

You're welcome Gemma, thank you also for your confirmation in naming my koi fish
You're also welcome!
...and it'd be awesome if you posted pics on this koi as it grows and changes, so that others (me) can learn from your experience and enjoy the changes as they unfold

Reaction score
Tawagan Norte, Labangan Zamboanga del sur
Country
Philippines
You're also welcome!
...and it'd be awesome if you posted pics on this koi as it grows and changes, so that others (me) can learn from your experience and enjoy the changes as they unfold

The problem is this koi was sold already. there is still one left his brother but the color is different more on bronze color I think I have a video of his brother I will check it

Ask a Question