Hey moderator who deleted my thread I posted

Reaction score
I just joined this forum, spent quite a good amount of time typing and organizing my thread asking for advice on several different pieces of equipment for my new filter setup only to have it deleted.

How incompetent are you? Thanks for wasting my time here. Delete my account too.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Hi @megamilez, your thread isn't deleted - it's here:

It was put in a temporary moderation queue as it contained some links that triggered the anti-spam filter, so it was awaiting the "approval" from a moderator before it appears. This keeps our forum spam free, as we get spammers signing up every day to post links. I approved the thread earlier this morning for it to appear to everyone. I do hope you'll stick around.

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
How incompetent are you? Thanks for wasting my time here. Delete my account too.

Well...
andyover.png

Reaction score
Hi @megamilez, your thread isn't deleted - it's here:

It was put in a temporary moderation queue as it contained some links that triggered the anti-spam filter, so it was awaiting the "approval" from a moderator before it appears. This keeps our forum spam free, as we get spammers signing up every day to post links. I approved the thread earlier this morning for it to appear to everyone. I do hope you'll stick around.

Thanks for the response. It actually was removed. It showed an "awaiting approval" symbol on the forum for a while after I posted. Then when I checked later it wasn't there so I looked at my profile. There, it was displayed with a solid line struck through it all - whether it was done by the spam bot due to links or a moderator, it appeared to me it was "disapproved". Which led to my post.

Thanks for approving it, I plan to stick around :)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I wish social media would drop dead. People who are out working there buts off don't have time to waste on it . And the minority who do live on it make there voice appear much louder and stronger then it is look at whats going on ! Social Media " we placed bricks at this address we placed rocks here. people Grow up . you want a better life WORK FOR IT

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
United States
I wish social media would drop dead. People who are out working there buts off don't have time to waste on it . And the minority who do live on it make there voice appear much louder and stronger then it is look at whats going on ! Social Media " we placed bricks at this address we placed rocks here. people Grow up . you want a better life WORK FOR IT
I could not have said it better GBBUDD. I have never had the time for social media (or the taste for it)

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States

This IS social media. You're apart of it right now.

Also, social media is great.

I follow a ton of biologists, botanists, gardeners, and nature lovers on twitter. It's an incredible way for people with similar interests to be connected.

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
One of the best shows on TV in recent years. So many great characters and hilarious plots.

It's my favorite show, along with M*A*S*H. Two very different shows in very different decades, but both were extremely well done.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
And I would trade this for the days before cell phones. Before people even contemplated abolishing police . before statues "history Offend people to the point of violence . When you broke out violence you got broken. not rewarded . this country has gone Insane.

Ask a Question