Hi all

Reaction score
New to this forum and to ponds.
Have a small 3000 liter pond and 8 small goldfish and lots and lot of plants.
hope this forum will help me from time to time with problems that might occur. :)

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Welcome to the group! I don't recall any other ponders from Austria! Cool!

Please post pictures as we love to see those.

Reaction score
thanks for the welcoming words
here's a photo of my pond and 7 from 8 goldfish - cant them them all into the picture DSCN0180.JPGDSCN0344.JPG

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Just looks beautiful! I see you have lots of cement there, nice cement walls too! Love to look at other other foreign countries and their gardening styles. You fish and rocks are just lovely to look at and Welcome!!! I have a sister named "Bev" too! :)

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
welcome and really nice pond and hope we can help with any questions you may have .

Reaction score
Hi everyone never used a forum before so if I am doing this wrong by replying to some's thread sorry, I have a 3500 litre pond with a few gold fish 2, 3-4" butterfly koi and a 1 foot gold koi which is temporary. I have owned my pond for a year next month and never had any major issues, can anyone tell me is it possible to add two filters to a pond system, my original filter has a uv, it's just a real pain to clean with been round rocks and other things so I was planning on putting one in with out a uv, just simply to make life easier for me, plus wont it make the water cleaner with double filtration?? Also can you completely empty a filter box to clean it entirely, of course not washing the media out,! Are these thing doable? Thanks for reading!

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
welcome jamesc90, the best thing you can do is start your own thread about your problems and questions, makes it easier to keep track.

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Bev, your cut stones are amazing! Around here we just have river rock and I never saw anybody with real cut stones around the pond, but have cost a ton to have that! Ha ha ... I never use cement either, but some people do, and your right, cement not good for pond. Your water is nice and clear and your whole yard is landscaped very nice.

James, you can hook to filters together in most cases, most filters are extendable. You should start your own thread and lots of people can assist you better. :)

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Just go to the forum you want to post in, construction, diy etc. and on the right hand side is start a new topic, click that, add a title and type away. Hit the post button and you have started your own thread.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mochosla

Latest Threads