Hi All..

jagan314

"CARP DIEM"
Reaction score
Jagan314 here from San Diego California.

Just wanted to introduce myself... (DrDave referred me.)
I'm a koi and pond enthusiast and look forward to hearing your experiences, sharing ideas, and learning a thing or two.

Thanks!
J

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
welcome to our little pond and hope you can put up with some of us insane people .I willl be the 1st to admit that LOL

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
welcome!

welcomewagon-15.gif

jagan314

"CARP DIEM"
Reaction score
BAHAHAHA.. You people are funny. I think we all have the FISHPOND OCD.

I've been pro animal for years and support the Humane Society of United States and local societies as well as the ASPCA (though I'm not a vegetarian, is that bad?) Ironically my favorite food is SUSHI.

I was a member of the California Koi Club, San Diego chapter (for 1 year a couple years back) and found it not necessarily for me. I live in a craftsman bungalow in San Diego with a limited amount of yard space so I had to be creative in where I put my pond and how the design would look. I wanted it to match the house but still have that eastern touch. I'll post more pics today of the pond as it is now.

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. It's really incredible to see you all from different parts of the country — absolutely fascinating. Have a wonderful July 4th weekend!

Cheers, Jagan314

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
That's a fancy word for pond insanity LOL.Hope all have a safe and great 4th with there families .I love the look of craftsman houses .My father helped in the restoration of Frank Loyd Wrights home Falling Water's and I really loved going with him just to check the place out .

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RichV

Latest Threads