Hi from Connecticut... new owners don't want fish and garden pond.

Reaction score
I have a small, 100-200 gallon water garden with four twenty-nine cent goldfish bought perhaps 7 years ago. They are my "buddies" as they have survived hot humid summers here in Connecticut, 36" snowfall, freezing weather - you name it. They come to the surface and open their mouths when its time to be fed - I feel like they know me. Ha ha. But, house is sold and new owners do not want pond and fish. It is November now, cold, and heater is in pond. Does anyone want 4 great fish? Or what other options do I have - should I call a local garden center? Know its not a good time to move them, and if I do, how would I go about doing that? Thank you.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
sorry to hear and are they to big to take with you and put in a fish tank for now .You can get cheap tanks on craigslist or even at the salvage army stores or even at some of those other second hand places or garage sales .

Ask a Question