j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Thanks for having me here. I was told about this site by freddiepeepers. I live in Arlington, Washington. My first pond I built about 9 yrs ago over the septic pipes (not on purpose) and about 3 yrs ago I moved it to the other side of the walkway in case anything ever needed to be dug up in the old spot over the pipes. The current pond is about 2500 gals and contains only goldies and misc. plants. Our weather here has been a warmer than normal one so far and my fish are hungry and active but I'm not feeding yet as here anything is possible weather-wise. I enjoy gardening also and have a green house I use to grow tomatoes mostly.
Walking, biking, camping and just the great outdoors are things I love to enjoy. Hope I can contribute meaningful interactions with you all. jw :coolgleema:

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
Welcome to the group j.w. Any friend of freddiepeepers is..well, his freind anyways!! LOL...seriously good to have you with us

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Thanks for the welcome people and hi Freddie. I don't seem to be able to add an avatar of my own. Is there something I don't know about? Maybe it can't be animated? I tried shrinking a still pic but that didn't work either. Ah hah...........or is it the 5 post thingy. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm? :coolgleema:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Hi JW, welcome to the forums :D

Animated avatars should work ok, as long as its under 80x80 pixels and 20k - it looks like you've got it working now though :coolgleema:

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Well I just settled for one that you had available on your site as I couldn't figure it out yet. No biggie, just hate it when I can't figure stuff out :wave:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wncranger

Latest Threads