Hi from Long Island, NY

Reaction score
I've owned a pond/waterfall for Koi since spring of 2007, but didn't start looking into Koi forums since this spring because I needed help with some problems. I lost some Koi and replaced them with goldfish. If all goes well, I'll get more Koi soon.

Reaction score
Welcome ! I am from the west coast! :D) I have two small ponds connected by a small waterfall. I have comets, fancy gold fish, bullfrogs, paradise fish, and a algae eater. I love my critters! :eek:)

Reaction score
gold fish are much hardier than Koi and the long fins are hardier than the standard ones. Welcome, the only dumb question is the one not asked.

Reaction score
pondlady said:
gold fish are much hardier than Koi and the long fins are hardier than the standard ones. Welcome, the only dumb question is the one not asked.

That is interesting....I would think the longer fins would be more delicate. Hmmmm! Live and learn! :goldfish::goldfish::goldfish::goldfish:

Ask a Question