Hi from the west coast

Reaction score
Hi I'm Alex from Victoria BC,

I just found your site by Googling DIY Skippy bio-filters and boy is there alot of info on this type of filtration. right now I''m in the process of creating a couple of deck ponds both hooked up to one bio-filter. I'm still working out the details on them.

I would love to see more pics from fellow pond lovers on their indoor ponds, that is my other goal to build a raised pond since I can't go down I'll build up instead...

Thanks

Alex

Reaction score
koiguy you built a indoor pond, I can't seem to find it in the forum, can you point me to where it is in the forum? I'd like to make one myself and would love to see how you did it.
thanks

Reaction score
right now I'm trying to build a pond on our sun deck, a small one with a skippy bio filter, I'm in the process of building the filter and trying to mold the lip of the garden pot to act like a water fall. when I'm finished it I'll take some pics....

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
Getafix said:
koiguy you built a indoor pond, I can't seem to find it in the forum, can you point me to where it is in the forum? I'd like to make one myself and would love to see how you did it.
thanks

nothing about its construction but pictures and links to video in the photography section.

Ask a Question