Hi - hope I can learn from ya'll!

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Hi all. I'm an Aussie pond owner, having inherited one a couple of years ago. Keeping goldies (comets, shubunkins) and koi.

Looking forward to learning more from people with all the experience here! Unfortunately been having some difficulty with the pond this year and could sure learn a thing or two.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
Italy
Hi and welcome!!
Happy to be useful for your difficults with pond, just make threads eh eh

Any pics of the pond is welcome too!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
1641322991863.gif
@pineapple
1641323228392.gif

Ask away and we will try to help ya. As @Dimelius suggested photo's would be great!

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Welcome to the forum!

Start a thread about the issues, we love to help. Pictures help and the more info you can give us the better. IE size of pond , age of pond, filters # of fish etc.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
pineapple pizza is a piece of flour/water etc with pineapple up...isnt a pizza.
ya know, I keep hearin' you and j.w say this, but now we gots a NEW MEMBER who would be DEVASTATED to hear any trash talk about pineapples and ...

you sure you ain't a closet pineapple on pizza lover after all????

ruh roh; JDub just signed on...

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I say, I say we can put up w/the pineapple pizza eater's but me and dime ain't touchin the stuff!
1641411522460.gif

Are we allowed to run off into the wild on Welcome threads? Just askin for a friend :cool:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I say, I say we can put up w/the pineapple pizza eater's but me and dime ain't touchin the stuff! View attachment 146124

Are we allowed to run off into the wild on Welcome threads? Just askin for a friend :cool:
HEY! I got friends TOO that want to know! I know, I know; surprise surprise, Brokensword has friends...who woulda thought?

Btw, have you ever TRIED ham and pineapple on pizza? Serious ask. I grew up with pepperoni and cheese, so was a bit of a surprise to me too (that I actually liked it).

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
Italy
ya know, I keep hearin' you and j.w say this, but now we gots a NEW MEMBER who would be DEVASTATED to hear any trash talk about pineapples and ...

you sure you ain't a closet pineapple on pizza lover after all????

ruh roh; JDub just signed on...
Pineapple and pizza no way. Again.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
Italy
I say, I say we can put up w/the pineapple pizza eater's but me and dime ain't touchin the stuff! View attachment 146124

He was asking for a chat, we gave him our chat versione otg chat 1.0. Btw we can invite him to our bar...

Damn, i need to teach you the art of pizza... sigh

Ask a Question