Hi I'm Paul

Reaction score
I am new here and also new to the pond world. My pond is about 42 inches deep and 12' x 5'. I have a small upper pond and a short moving water feature or river/fall. In the learning curve but I have some old ponds in the area that I can tap for learning. and questions. I am in central Nebraska. My pond is in a sheltered area and I hope to keep water moving all winter. This will be part of the curve I'm sure.

Reaction score
Welcome! I joined the forum a couple weeks ago and have learned a lot from the wonderful people here. I've had my pond for 8 years, but never really understood how the whole thing worked. I'm on a mission to "cure" my green water! I'm waiting for my new bio media to arrive in the mail to finish my Skippy filter. Good Luck to you and Happy Ponding!

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
turtle-welcome-to-the-group.gif

Welcome to our group! We will love to help you in your quest!

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome aboard Paul! :D

Reaction score
:wave: Paul... I love pond pics. Nebraska? What's Nebraska like weather wise & such. Guess in this tecky age I could google, but human eyes paint a better picture. Soooo much knowledge {& fun} here. Welcome!!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
welcome paul and I think we would all love to keep our waterfalls running all year but know it could not always be realistic but we can take that time also to learn more and decide what we would like to change about the pond also

Ask a Question