Hi

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Hi new member here and very happy to find this forum. My husband and I have just built a new pond and this morning added pond plants. We have had ponds before in a bathtub but not one this big with filtration etc so look forward to reading some of your archives. Hoping to have some fish when the pond settles. We live in West Gippsland in Victoria.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Hi Glynnis, welcome! You will enjoy it here, lots of friendly and helpful pond keepers. I am new too, but already feel like a part of the group and have learned a lot. We will await pics of your new pond.

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Hi Glynnis, welcome! You will enjoy it here, lots of friendly and helpful pond keepers. I am new too, but already feel like a part of the group and have learned a lot. We will await pics of your new pond.
Hi Barb thank you kindly for your welcome. In Australia we are just about in our summer so about 32'C so quite warm. I notice that most members are going into winter and it's quite different here where we don't have ponds freezing over. For the most part at least. Look forward to being a part of the group and chatting on!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Hi Glynnis. WELCOME! There are a nice bunch of people here and you can learn a lot. Please post pictures when you can. Hmmm..... I wish it was 32C here. More like 32F!

MoonShadows

The Jam Man
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
animated-welcome-image-0226.gif

You came to a great group of really nice, and knowledgeable, folks. Best of luck with your new pond. Don't forget, we love pictures!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Welcome to the group, Glynnis! Can't wait to see pics of your new pond :)

welcome.gif

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucaryan

Latest Threads