holding tank buikd

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
Im going to have to build a holding tank for my plethora of koi and goldies but I cant find the post of someone's build. They used deck footings with rebar, then used half round fence post's stacked to make up the box then used liner. PLEASE HELP!!!!!
:)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
Thanks Dave but thats way to nice. I have a real nice shed the the previous owner built. Its pretty much built like a small house. I could do something like this but maby half the size.
IMG_78603868061411.jpeg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
I recall another but as to who threaded I'm not sure but it may well have been It may KoiGuy69 Jeff :happy:
Hope this helps
Dave

JohnHuff

I know nothing.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
Kyrgyzstan
I have a real nice shed the the previous owner built. Its pretty much built like a small house. I could do something like this but maby half the size.View attachment 76203
Jeff, I've seen your shed. The only thing you'll be able to fit inside is this and only if you throw some of those priceless paintings away.
a.baa-small-fish-tank.jpg

Ask a Question