holiday

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everyone I,m off to singapore on wednesday for 16 days, thaught i would turn my w/fall off and just leave 2 air balls bubbling away as i do seem to get a lot of evaporation over a week as wev,e been getting a lot of high winds of late, have asked the neighbor to pop in to put a handful of wheatgerm in the feeding ring twiice a wk does this seem adequate to you guys ?

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
You might want to ration out the food in little baggies for your neighbor. Sometimes if they don't know fish well they might tend to overfeed but twice a week sounds fine and you could do once a week as it wouldn't hurt them for that short of time. Have lots of fun in Singapore!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
You might want to ration out the food in little baggies for your neighbor. Sometimes if they don't know fish well they might tend to overfeed but twice a week sounds fine and you could do once a week as it wouldn't hurt them for that short of time. Have lots of fun in Singapore!
Thanks for that J W, She,s had fish in the past so i think i can trust her judgement, but i think i,ll do that saves her measuring it out , Thanks again Mike

Ask a Question