Marshall

Turtle Keeper + CPL(H)
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Zone 7b
Country
United States
My other toys and primary means of security ;)
When you live 40 minutes from the nearest law enforcement agency you have to invest in a security "solution" that travels a bit faster than a police car... 3,110 feet per second and 860 feet per second (M-4 & Colt .45)
DSCN1996.JPG
DSCN2000.JPG
11078061_864091853627034_5061779886922801428_n.jpg

morewater

President, Raccoon Haters International
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
Here come the Canadians

Yeah, those damned Canadians. All of the terrorists come across that border. We need to put up a fence (maybe we'll call it the Ronald Reagan Memorial Wall). Those damned Canadians caused the big power blackout a couple years back and we made damned sure that we splashed it across the TV to let everyone know it was their fault (oops.....it was us, but who needs a retraction, that would be embarrassing). Let's not talk about all that dirty oil from the tar sands, it's better to inject chemicals into the water table to extract gas. Who needs pipelines when we can run rail cars? Those damned Canadians always seem to be there when we need them, smuggling our embassy staffs out of hostile countries, backing us up in wars and being good neighbors, but damn it's fun putting them down so that we can keep acting like we're superior. It's good to be an American. Don't disagree with us or argue, we gots toys.

Last edited:

Marshall

Turtle Keeper + CPL(H)
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Zone 7b
Country
United States
Here come the Canadians
I don't worry about the Canadians. Only liberals preaching that I should be nice enough to allow house breakers to go ahead and a kill me when they break in... That is what I call scary. Any other threat is simply a $1.08 discrepancy that is easily fixed with a small donation of lead, copper & zinc.

Smaug

God makes perfect. I just dug the hole
Reaction score
Country
United States
Yeah, those damned Canadians. All of the terrorists come across that border. We need to put up a fence (maybe we'll call it the Ronald Reagan Memorial Wall). Those damned Canadians caused the big power blackout a couple years back and we made damned sure that we splashed it across the TV to let everyone know it was their fault (oops.....it was us, but who needs a retraction, that would be embarrassing). Let's not talk about all that dirty oil from the tar sands, it's better to inject chemicals into the water table to extract gas. Who needs pipelines when we can run rail cars? Those damned Canadians always seem to be there when we need them, smuggling our embassy staffs out of hostile countries, backing us up in wars and being good neighbors, but damn it's fun putting them down so that we can keep acting like we're superior. It's good to be an American. Don't disagree with us or argue, we gots toys.
See what I mean

morewater

President, Raccoon Haters International
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
See what I mean

Precisely.

C'mon, it's a garden pond forum. It's freakin' Christmas, you've just experienced a massacre with an assault rifle and the pictures that are posted are of "toys"?

Incredible.................

Smaug

Reaction score
Country
United States
We experianced a massacre by Islamic terrorists. The weapon of choice matters not. It could have been a bomb.

Smaug

Reaction score
Country
United States
So anyway...Marshall. have you ever had a chance to fire the m4 at ranges more then 100 yards? Question about the pellet rifle as well,I have one of those springer 22 caliber air rifles and am considering getting a pump rifle like yours. How accurate are they at 20 yards and does it have enough umph to knock down starlings at that range?

Marshall

Turtle Keeper + CPL(H)
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Zone 7b
Country
United States
So anyway...Marshall. have you ever had a chance to fire the m4 at ranges more then 100 yards? Question about the pellet rifle as well,I have one of those springer 22 caliber air rifles and am considering getting a pump rifle like yours. How accurate are they at 20 yards and does it have enough umph to knock down starlings at that range?
The air rifle is pretty good out to about 30 yards but the only thing I shoot with the airgun is just targets. As far as the carbine I have never used it that much for anything beyond about 200 yards because the muzzle has a baffle designed for a semi-auto AR-15 but my carbine was my dads before and he never converted it from it's full auto/ 3Rnd burst setup so anything far out is pretty hopeless. Besides my .45 is what I use the most.

Marshall

Turtle Keeper + CPL(H)
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Zone 7b
Country
United States
Precisely.

C'mon, it's a garden pond forum. It's freakin' Christmas, you've just experienced a massacre with an assault rifle and the pictures that are posted are of "toys"?

Incredible.................
Yes, incredible is what I was thinking also :meh: it may be a garden pond forum but if you look up you will notice I put it directly into general chat which is listed as an off topic forum so why that bothers you is a personal issue and has nothing to do with a violation of the forum rules. They are toys because I use them mainly for recreation with the exception of my handgun which keeps me and my family safe from criminals and the occasional wild animal. As far as me feeling bad about posting a gun after a massacre I feel absolutely no wrong and see no reason to apologize. I shoot targets with my assault rifle not humans and I also have a large collection of knives but don't use them to behead someone. Don't even think of insinuating I condone or am somehow the problem for having and showing guns when I had nothing to do with the savage retards who killed in the name of their wacked out idea of religion called islam.

Marshall

Turtle Keeper + CPL(H)
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Zone 7b
Country
United States
Also @morewater if you take a look at the few posts I do mention politics in, Canada + The UK are two of the nations I have the most respect for. I spent the first few years of my life in the UK so not sure where the USA vs Canada angle came into this post but I never mentioned anything of the sort in my original post but simply made a reply to another members response

Smaug

Reaction score
Country
United States
Full auto! Far out . When I was a jarhead our A2 were select fire with capability for semi auto single shot. Your saying that yours is 3 shot burst or full auto only?

As for me speaking of Canada I did that because most of the anti gun sentiment I see here comes from them. Not that I give a rats butt really,I find them entertaining.

Marshall

Turtle Keeper + CPL(H)
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Zone 7b
Country
United States
Full auto! Far out . When I was a jarhead our A2 were select fire with capability for semi auto single shot. Your saying that yours is 3 shot burst or full auto only?

As for me speaking of Canada I did that because most of the anti gun sentiment I see here comes from them. Not that I give a rats butt really,I find them entertaining.
It has the ability to fire a single shot but because of the way it has been customized the recoil will not reset the bolt and sometimes won't even eject the spent casing. Basically my dad set it up to be perfect for firing either 3 rnd bursts which I find to be very useful and accurate or full out 900 rpm which I find to be simply beautiful but not super accurate lol

Ask a Question