how can i edit something i posted?

Reaction score
Hi Dave, thanks. I was just thinking if I took out the first half of my Topic #1 Post titled "I need you guys...found a leak", that more people would be likely to read through it. I haven't been around for awhile, only cause I can't type anymore, and it was sort of a re-introduction explaining why. Totally irrevelant to the nature of what I was needing. I wasn't getting much response, and kinda stressing on it at the time when I post this topic. Plus I got a couple replies stating how sorry they were for all my hardship, and thoughtfull as that is, it's not what I needed either. So I don't know, maybe you could check it out...remove it or not. I just need input on how to put my pond back together and not be leaking anymore. Sissy and Addy have been giving me some feedback, so starting to calm down a bit. But you could remove this reply, if you want.

I'm coming out of panic mode, now...thanks DrDave

Susan

Ask a Question