How do I search for new posts in threads I've posted in?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6A
Country
United States
I'm a member of many online forums, and most all of them are vbulletin based. In these forums, I click on "user cp," "my threads," or another similar button to view all threads that I've posted in, in descending order by date of last post. On this forum, I can't find a similar button, and it's difficult to keep up with threads I've posted in. I can click on "my content" and it will bring me to a list of my last posts, but that doesn't tell me anything about if anyone else replied. I can also click on "new posts" and I can tell which ones I've posted in and whether someone else has posted, but this gives me all new threads, not just the ones I've posted in.

Does something like what I described on vbulletin forums exist on this forum? And if so, where do I find it?

Thanks!

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
You can use the search box, put in your name and the fill in the date you want to look at. I don't know of any other way, except new posts and just look at the ones you posted in.

Ian or Becky will chime in if there is a way.

s.JPG

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
You could also set it to send you an email when a response happens.

If you flag it as a watched thread all you need to do is click on watched thread and it will show you any unread posts in threads you are watching.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
The easiest way that I'm aware of is to go to the user menu (your username) in the top-right corner of the site, and then click on the "your content" button. It'll list everything that you've posted in :).

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry, I've just re-read your first post and saw that you wanted a way to see if someone had replied to your thread when viewing that list. I'm not aware of a way to do it easily in the way that you're looking for, however if you use the alerts system then it will be much easier to keep track of what is going on.

You can check that out here: https://www.gardenpondforum.com/account/alert-preferences

I use it so that I'm alerted when anyone replies to me, or quotes me a in a post, etc...

Ask a Question