How do you add your pond info.....?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a ish!
Country
United Kingdom
I like the way you can add some info about your pond that shows up on your post. Question is...how does one add it? I must be missing something really obvious here, but as yet I haven't been able to do write up! Thanks.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
You need to edit your signature - if you hover your mouse over your username at the top of the page a list will appear; click on Signature. You can then add in whatever information you like :) We don't like them to be too big though, so no large images please ;)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a ish!
Country
United Kingdom
Hello Becky. Just to clarify, the above method would add info to the same place as for eg. On looking at a post by Addy1 it tells us that they own 10 ponds etc etc? Sorry if this sound a stupid question but I've seen the personal details button that the menu that you get from there gives a 'biography' and also an 'about you' choice....what do they do then? Thanks:)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
After you click on your name don't click on Personal Details - that just gives you the options to edit your profile (which as you rightly say, is just in one place). Instead, click on Signature (which is the option below Personal Details) and you'll be taken to a text editor box. Type in the information you want to appear in your signature there, and click Save Changes. Once you have done that your signature will appear below your posts :)

Let me know if you're struggling and I'll help you out with it.

Ask a Question