How I spent my afternoon.

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
I have been playing around with editing videos today learning how to add music. Still have a lot to learn but I did get this far. Got it done with 4 minutes left in the Superbowl, think I'm going to sit back and enjoy the rest of the game now. Hope you enjoy.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
You did good Larkin and your fish are so pretty and friendly w/ you. I think they all would jump up in your lap if they could :razz:

fishin4cars

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Thanks JW, The silver with yellow spots (Ochiba Shigure)is usually more friendlier than it showed in the video, She will sometimes let me lift her completely out of the water. Shamu is always the friendliest but Dixie the Big Showa is coming along rather nicely considering she is one of the newer additions to the herd.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Great video Larkin, you have some nice looking fish there and friendly! Yeah the Ravens won!

fishin4cars

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Thank you Addy, yea, I kind of was pulling for the Ravens for you. I really didn't have a preference who won, But at least I knew SOMEONE that lived in MD. I know no one that lives in Sanfrancisco. Some of the fish are super friendly some won't come up to me at all. But Shamu makes up for the one's that won't. Seriously, If she see's that camera and me come to the edge of the pond she becomes a attention hog. The hardest part of the whole video was finding music that was fitting to the Koi and relaxing. I was pretty happy how it turned it for a first attempt.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I cheer for the ones that have not won a lot, and they are only 45 miles or so from us..............and have only one super bowl if I heard right. The 49's have won 5. I was hoping the redskins would make it so it would be a raven redskin super bowl. That would be a hoot!

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Ahhh, Larkin, nice video!! My favorite is the white one with yellow spots -- looks like diamonds & gold! When I shop for my Wakin & Watonai, gonna try to find some with yellow if possible. I like the yellow color. I have a comet that's white with a some yellow smears that make it look "stained." Not too pretty, but it's a pretty fish 'cause it has really nice, flowy fins [almost like a butterfly koi's fins].

Unless the Saints are playing, we're not big football fans. We watch & record the Super Bowl for the commercials! How do I choose which team to pull for? Animal names, but then sometimes have to decide if there are 2 "animal" teams playing, or none playing.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
That's a great video! I love seeing them come to have their chin tickled, it's so sweet :)

taherrmann4

Tmann
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Fishin nice vid! I wish my fish would get that close mine are very skittish!

I cheer for the ones that have not won a lot, and they are only 45 miles or so from us..............and have only one super bowl if I heard right. The 49's have won 5. I was hoping the redskins would make it so it would be a raven redskin super bowl. That would be a hoot!
Addy I will remember that when, I mean IF the Bengals every make it again to the bowl! We haven't even been there since 1989, but they aren't as bad as the Vikings who haven't made it since 1977!

Ask a Question