Let me think for minute....
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
3-5
Country
United States
More Related to this Story

• This was on their website..
    Lmao, "Proud boys toss around the shade in the summer OF WHITE MALE GRIEVANCE"
    im taking it this is one of those, its all white peoples fault, website.
just looked into the website some more, https://www.theglobeandmail.com/opinion/the-original-sin-of-white-privilege/article35124053/ Where is the "sin of black privilege, sin of Islamic privilege?" No wonder they don't allow comments on their articles. If you read the article its apparent that the teacher is teaching the class (in the 11th grade) about how: (I quote from the article) "whiteness itself is a problem"

@MitchM I love the one you posted but the other articles suck LOL
I'm just going to ignore these accusations till they go away, just like the occupy BS and the whole 99% garbage, I earned my Mercedes and drive it proud. What happened to the minorities I went to school with? Or the thousands of minorities that had come and gone thru my workplace in the thirty years I spent there? If you want your life to "matter" go out and do something with it and stop crying about me.

DutchMuch

Lord Of The Aquascapes!
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
lucky, right now I have just earned my 2 legs and 2 feet! LOL

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
My toy is a 1955 dodge pick up. Some days a dream some days a nightmare. I work 7 days a week so like my toys.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I got a 10 for my daughter and a 8 for me.
I'm sorry but apparently that means that I am too privileged to hang out with the rest of you.
:wideyed::grumpy::shifty::bored:o_O:rolleyes::eek::woot::wtf:
I have to go have some caviar and a sparkling water. Tata
I shall join you my dear.............I got a 9, pour a bit more sparkling water, will pass on the fish eggs.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Well, I got a 7 so I'll sit right between you girls. Pass the Evian, please!

This is a very weird list if you ask me - some makes sense, some is just out there. Like I can google which fork to use if I'm wondering. And ten year olds know how to tweet. I need to go read the article.

DutchMuch

Lord Of The Aquascapes!
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Yea can I have the polenta? do you even serve that? ice tea as well please thanks. ;)

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Poor farm girl here so pass the watermelon to me but keep the bathroom near for after I eat it .:ROFLMAO:I was lucky to get one and that was 2 parents even though they were Amish hippies ,that's a head turner HUH

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
2a
Country
Canada
Well, I got a 7 so I'll sit right between you girls. Pass the Evian, please!

This is a very weird list if you ask me - some makes sense, some is just out there. Like I can google which fork to use if I'm wondering. And ten year olds know how to tweet. I need to go read the article.

Yes, it is a strange list. That was kind of my point, this is how some journalists with national exposure think.
I didn't know 10 year olds tweet...;)

Oh, and all you sparkling water drinkers - you're actually bathing your teeth in carbonic acid, damaging your tooth enamel. ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mozzzika

Latest Threads