How to use microbelift

Reaction score
I am starting to put a skippy filter together with a bunch of scrubbies. I've read to put microbelift directly in to the pond water and others suggested to put it on the scrubbies. Which should I do? Suggestions would be appreciated.

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
if you use the liquid pour it in the pond for the first initial treatment. and after that the maintainence dosing i pour in the upper TEE in my filter so it is dispersed and flows up thru the filter media... to start the filter tho..use microbelift PL GEL FILTER INNOCCULANT, its a gel you apply to your media when its clean and dry you let it sit for 2 hours put it the filter, fill he filter with pond water and let sit for 2 hours, then turn on the pump. this stuff is phenomenal, will give you an active filter in a short time. but apply it outside because it is nasty smelling.

Reaction score
I used more than half my big bottle last year and then it got to cold to finish the pond so hoping what I have left will be enought to start it this year...hopefully soon.

Ask a Question