Hummingbird on the nest

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Delicate indeed! It looks like it's made from spun silk. And she decorated it with leaves, too!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Beautiful! Thank you...as I take another sip of my coffee.
lol I'm doing the same thing!:D

@RobAmy Nice shot!
This morning looking out the sliding door, I saw something small and dark on the deck I couldn't figure out what it was at first, it was so small! It turned out to be a baby wren just out of the nest, I thought to myself ..wouldn't it be nice to have RobAmy's skills and equipment right about now:ROFLMAO:

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
My hummingbird nests hang from tree branch's .I can see them but can't get pics .I thought at first it was bees ,but nope hummers .

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I'm not sure what happened to the humming birds this year, they don't seem to be around like they used to

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I have plenty 8 feeders and fill the 2 times a day .They are breaking the bank .

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Not sure I've ever seen a hummingbird nest. Neat picture.
If you have Hummers, you must also have their nests, but they're so small and hard to spot

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
We have seen lots of hummingbirds this year and were surprised to see them perching in our crabapple tree, five or six at a time. They also hovered a lot under our white pines... not sure what was up with that! Maybe catching some bugs under there. There certainly were more than a few mosquitoes if they are partial to the bloodsuckers!

Ask a Question