I can see clearly now.... the algae's gone...

tbendl

T
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
You all are brilliant! You told me when I filled my pond that it would take about 4-6 weeks to cycle or settle or set up or whatever terms you used to tell me to be patient and give the pond time to acclimate. I woke up this morning to clear water! I can see the bottom for the first time since I put water in and it has been 5 weeks and 5 days. I even did a happy dance this morning.

Aaron S

K5ATG
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7a
Tennessee is a great program, just not when they play OU.
So when are you going to get some fish? It is pretty awesome to go outside and watch the fish while you listen to the waterfall.

tbendl

T
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Never ever ever never ever never ever or next summer... Lol.
If I could just get 2 that wouldn't have babies I would consider it although I'm not sure I want to deal with all the extra care and maintenance and filtering and feeding and worrying about them during winter and birds and frogs and sickness and eating my plants and and and.....
Besides my dragonflies and frogs would feel slighted if I stopped paying attention to them while listening to the waterfall.

Aaron S

K5ATG
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7a
Well just remember. It is YOUR hole in the ground. As long as you are happy and doing the clear water dance, that is all that matters.
Having a pond is not measured like a competition to see who can have the biggest pond, biggest fish or whatever. Having a pond is measured in hours of enjoyment.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
We just does what we does and if it makes us happy we does it again :)
I like how you added at the end of that one sentence tho about never any fish and then next Summer :LOL:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bikmann

Latest Threads