I don't have any idea whats wrong?

Reaction score
I don't have the slightest idea on whats wrong with my koi?
my shiro just started turning upside down and after a few hrs my perf. tancho sanke(my entry for this coming September koi show jr. division) is doing the same.

IMG_20140613_183718_zpsfe0b780f.jpg
IMG_20140613_183723_zps3c3e5c7a.jpg

ive QT them and add some rock salt in the water but still its too late for me to save the shiro utsuri but the poor little guy (tancho sanke) still fighting for his life :cry:
and i can't do a F**** thing which is driving me crazy right now:mad::mad::mad:
oh forgot to mention me showa is kinda acting little odd too:unsure::nailbiting:

Reaction score
:rage: can't find any water testing kit on my place :cry::cry:
some friends said possible cause would be bacteria
:unsure:

gonna grab some of that online if i got extra budget

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Grab a test kit. Don't start treating if you have no clue what your treating for. that can make matters even worse. I recommend saving up and buying a full range pond test kit. Aquarium Pharmaceuticals makes a great kit for about $30. I would also get at least a KH kit too. It doesn't come with the master kit. next get a good health book for koi, and a microscope. one that can magnify up to 400x. That's plenty for most things to look for. Knowing what your treating and how to figure out what is wrong is one of the most necessary things needing for truly identify and solving these types of issues.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Have you got a microscope if so do a scrape and see if your koi has gill or body flukes I remember one of ours doing this whilst in QT and when we scraped it was flukes ?

Dave

Ask a Question