I FINALLY found a reliable pond supply store around Dallas

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
8a
I throw there are a few of us on there from that area and we have struggled to find a decent supply store but I finally found one.

They are called The Dixon Brothers out of Mesquite. Great store good people working there, TONS of parts especially the hard to fin PVC connectors and they have a machine shop which is great if you had a pump misbehaving as I did.

https://www.dicksonbrothers.com/home.html

Last edited:

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I have aquascape in Greensboro an hour away but they are not cheap and 2 garden centers here carry a few plants

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
It's always good to know where to find them before you need them! We had a plumbing failure a few summers ago and had an odd part that we needed - our local pond store took the part off of one of their set ups and gave it to us. Good folks. We reciprocate by buying from them as much as we can, even when the price is a bit higher. They go all out to help their customers.

Jhn

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
Agreed, There is a lot to be said for excellent customer service for brick and mortar, it sets them apart.

I occasionally get a request for material from one of my customers, after the job is complete. Most the time, depending on what they want, I will just give them a piece of lumber or hardware, if they were a good customer. It’s one thing that makes businesses stand out amongst others.

Ask a Question