TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
image.jpeg

~~~~<>~~~~<>~~~~<>~~~~<>~~~~<>~~~~<>~~~~
.....I have something I either want to ask or mention, but by the time I am finally on GPF, I've forgotten what it is!!!! So frustrating! Or maybe it's really my subconscious brain telling me that it was a dumb question/comment in the first place.....or that I already knew the answer.....IDK..... Old age?

~~~~<>~~~~<>~~~~<>~~~~<>~~~~<>~~~~<>~~~~

image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    166.8 KB · Views: 186
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United Kingdom
I read TM's original post, thought of a reply, but by the time I'd read the responses, I'd forgotten what it was I wanted to post.

Hang on a minute, I'm sure it'll come back.................................

No

Ah well, couldn't have been important anyway. I'll wake up at 3 in the morning and remember.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Nepen I'm 60 next March and if your having issues at 30 well "oh my" I really feel for you .....

Dave
I have a problem remember 'name' of any kind. road name, building name, town name... people name... but I do have photographic memory (I can recall stuff in my brain, just cant remember what it called), and I never get lost and I know where everything is in my house :)

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I am 63 but making lists helps me some what .But then I have so much to remember as I get older .Seems like the list grows with my age .;)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a/b
Country
United States
Used to be great at multi tasking but after turning 55 this year not so good. Thankfully I built an overflow for rain storms not knowing at the time it was going to save me from flooding the pond with a hose. 2 weeks ago I was topping off the pond and went to do something else. 30 minutes later ( water should have been shut off after 10 minutes) while doing something else it hit me the hose was still rumning.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
javascript:poiZoom(.26333,51.13245,map,11);
My memory loss started about 25 years ago and I'm 54 now. It has caused several dangerous incidents including two fires in the home. One was a chip pan fire, I put the chip pan on then something distracted me in the garden, so I went outside and started to mow the lawn.

How does that happen?

My Son left the freezer door open a couple of weeks ago, I'm wondering if this problem has now been passed on to him.

9 out of 10 times I make a cup of tea and forget if I have sugared it, that upsets me somewhat.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I bought one of those timers for on the hose like addy has and it works great .No forgetting any more .The money was worth the risk .There is a cheaper version end of season sale at walmart for around 20 dollars .I got mine for less that 30 dollars but it excepts 2 hoses .

Ask a Question