i just want to say....

Reaction score
THANK YOU!

I joined this forum with the opinion of most forums I join;

"ill use this forum to get what i need because its probably full of arrogant douche bags who are so up their own arses they dont want to help and everything anyone else does is below them, so get what you need and move on"

how wrong was i? this forum has such a pleasant and peaceful attitude emanating from all members, i wish to become an established long term member, although I am a pond-noob, I hope to learn and become somewhat of an expert and help others learn from my mistakes.

so I say again, thank you everyone!

also - if you guys EVER need any web-related help please dont hesitate in asking me, ill be more than happy to help out with this web site, i have developed some pretty high profile web sites over the last few years so i feel I could be a big help.

Reaction score
Well im glad im not a "arrogant douche bags who are so up their own arses"
haha i laughed so hard when i read this!!!!!!!!

DrCase

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
I know the kind of sites your talking about barry
Thats the beauty of this site every one is at a different level in their ponding ability but no one treats anyone any different , basically were all just friends with ponds

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Barry, I sure wish I could hear your lovely Irish accent when you said what you said in those lively words........I can imagine it somewhat in my mind tho
I was a red haired freckle faced girl w/ Irish descent and would have loved to have lived over in Ireland when I was young and yes you are right about sites on the net and this one is a keeper :confused:
stpatsjig.gif

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
welcome barry and what an unusual name for an Irish lad huh .I know very little about ponds but I am learning and hope to make my fish happier and I am new to ponding too but it can be a calming experience as you sit by the pond and watch the fish happily swimming around .People don't know what there missing out on .

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Glad you joined barry.............. I try hard not to be a "arrogant douche bags who are so up their own arses"
My knowledge is just based on what I have done and reading of course.............I always go by the motto, each of us will do what we think is best for our own situation some will like it some won't. And if someone does something then needs help, no lambasting about how dumb where you, just help lol. We have all been dumb at points in our lives.

Agree jw would have loved to hear him say that with their neat accent, most likely would not have understood a word. I have trouble with my hubbies maryland accent at times............ lol

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
LMAO.................thanks!

love it

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Gosh If you didn't make mistakes you wouldn't be human .I have learned so much here about products I can use instead of paying the high price some of the stores want to charge you .The best thing was the plant ring as now my fish won't destroy all my plants .You can get some great ideas from the pics here to for building your pond and for building filters ,what works what doesn't work .I just want to make my fish happy .Be happy and a smile says it all .A smile is the light in the window that says your at home so smile everyone .And say hello:blueflower::regular_waving_emot

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
I'm really pleased you've enjoying it here Barry :regular_waving_emot

Reaction score
barry said:
THANK YOU!

I joined this forum with the opinion of most forums I join;

"ill use this forum to get what i need because its probably full of arrogant douche bags who are so up their own arses they dont want to help and everything anyone else does is below them, so get what you need and move on"

No need to worry Barry I moved on. But I do drop in to see what's going on from time to time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucaryan

Latest Threads