I just wanted to let each of you know that...

Reaction score
My boyfriend is now referring to you GPF'ers as my "ENABLERS." I've never been one to be talked out of an idea or back down from a personal challenge before, but the trials and errors of trying new things that I know absolutely nothing about has always been the daunting part. He usually tries to remind me of the frustration that came with past episodes of trial and error to talk me out of about 90% of the gazillions of new projects I seem to dream up. (I *do* have A.D.D. and am sometimes overconfident in my abilities, LOL... so even the 10% of what's left of those gazillions is still quite a lot!) :lol: He doesn't do it because he doesn't want me to be happy/do stuff, mind you... it works for us because: A) If I start a gazillion projects, NONE of them actually end completed. & :lol: I'm pretty sure that the less projects I start, the less he has to constantly hear about them, and then usually help me with, LOL.

With this whole pond/fish thing though... I just ask you guys n' gals for advice, which = little to no trial and error, which = the confidence to go forward no matter how daunting it *could/might* be. When I think out loud (it happens to us A.D.D.'ers A LOT, haha...) about whatever aspect of this ponding/fish hobby I happen to be wondering about at the time... all I hear is his voice in the background now with a very sarcastic, "I dunno... you better go ask the forum."

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Too funny LuLu..............I'm glad you found us so he can get a break now and then. We are always here for ya and we love being THE ENABLERS :lol:

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Laughing my honey says the same now and then.....................what do those people say!

Reaction score
At least we enable you into the right direction. And you benefit from it.

He is just jelous he doesn't have any for himself.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Is Dr Drew going to be there.................we can blame each other for everything

crazyguy2.gif

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
:nananananana:No jw we will blame those that are not there for everything, they were not around to control us!:):nananananana:

Ask a Question