I may be absent most of October/November :(

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
October is a very busy month for me -- every weekend and all the time in between is dedicated to Boy Scouting activities of one type or another.

Then, Novemeber is our Council's annual Winter Camp. I'm teaching/helping to teach 2 merit badges. I've taught them both before, but I've lost all of my notes & cheats so am gonna have to spend some quality time with the PC to prepare.

Whew!

Reaction score
Desoto, Texas (Dallas County) North Texas, Zone 8a
Showcase(s):
My friend Maggie,
You will be missed. Your good works with the Boy Scouts is so important to them their families, us, our country and the entire world. Maggie, you have dedicated yourself to the greater good. Enjoy yourself while away. We look forward to your return.

Sincerely,
Louis & Cathy Patrick

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Ruh roh...
Ah, maybe -- maybe not! I started to type it up but was interrupted. And by the time I'd gotten back to my rant, I'd had time to cool down a little bit. Darn, 'cause I really wanted to let it all out, LOL!

Yesterday, late afternoon, I drove out to the Scout Ranch and helped another leader cut down trees for the Cub Scouts to build "friction bridges." Then, this afternoon, it will be time to pack up my gear and head out there to camp for the weekend -- and be face-to-face with my nemesis for an entire weekend! I'll get over it -- as it's something that I have to deal with. He's an a__ __ hole, but I let him annoy me......my problem. I just don't deal well with interpersonal stuff. I'd rather talk to fish or cut down trees -- just not a people-person. So, keep me in your thoughts and prayers [and pray that I don't attempt to commit murder]:angelic:

tbendl

T
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Sooo essentially you'll be dealing with 2 friction bridges...
Here's a tip... If he annoys you smack him really hard in the face while yelling "Got him". You're in the woods, a mosquito killing is a likely story and you'll feel better. It's kind of a win win.

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
Sooo essentially you'll be dealing with 2 friction bridges...
Here's a tip... If he annoys you smack him really hard in the face while yelling "Got him". You're in the woods, a mosquito killing is a likely story and you'll feel better. It's kind of a win win.
Somehow, I just KNOW you've actually done that!! :LOL: Love it! (y)
John

Ask a Question