Not open for further replies.

JohnHuff

I know nothing.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
Kyrgyzstan
I was away from the forum for awhile while doing something else and when I came back I found that Waterbug is gone! I don't know if there was some kind of argument between him and some other guy(s) but I kinda miss his postings.

His posts would rub people the wrong way sometimes but I usually found his information to be accurate even if the delivery was hard to take. OK, make that I almost always found his information to be accurate. So, is Waterbug gone for good?

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
Really? I find most of his posts not only useful, but thought-provoking. But yes, his bedside manner is in need of a bit of polishing! :cheerful:
John

Reaction score
dieselplower said:
He does have good info but his delivery is among the worst I've seen. Especially when he goes off saying an idea is a bad one and everyone is stupid but follows that up with nothing usefull.
Couldn't agree more.
In a nut shell,,,,, Waterbug often had some insightful information to dispense, but (like anybody) he'd occasionally get certain things wrong, His biggest problem is he was (is) a terrible debater, and when a disagreement would crop up he'd often resort to trying to belittle those who have an alternate viewpoint rather then staying on topic with the discussion at hand. It's too bad because he'd get a lot more respect if he could stay clear of those tactics.

Reaction score
crsublette said:
Glad ya stick around Waterbug. You're the spice in my "pond forum" life.

I've always liked ya eventhough you revoked me from sending you PM's !!!.

I love you man. :0000000057: :bdaybiggrin: :claphands:
Don't feel bad Chuck, I'm on that ignore list too, I once tried to PM him an applogy for something I posted that he took offence to and found out I was on his ignore list.
The lone wolf don't like to get PMs. LOL

JohnHuff

I know nothing.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
Kyrgyzstan
Mucky_Waters said:
Don't feel bad Chuck, I'm on that ignore list too, I once tried to PM him an applogy for something I posted that he took offence to and found out I was on his ignore list.
The lone wolf don't like to get PMs. LOL
This is keeps getting better. How do I find out if I'm on his ignore list? Do I have to PM him first and see if I get a rejection?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question