Ignore?

Reaction score
Country
United States
Apparently, I have put at least one person on here on ignore, inadvertently. I did not know that until I saw an ignored post. How do I find out who I have on ignore and how do I turn it off? I really looked, but could not find out how. What am l missing? I haven’t intentionally put anyone on ignore. Sorry rubyduby :shy::oops:

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
@gimpy click the name rubyduby, in a thread, like you are going to send a message and you will see a ignore button. Just unclick the ignore button.

Reaction score
Country
United States
I guarantee you, it was not intentional :oops:. I inadvertently, unintentionally, accidentally, unknowingly, or unpurposely touched the wrong button (ignore button, I guess?) I did not mean to at all, or know that I did until later.

I have never intentionally put anyone on ignore, even the one sports forum that I frequent where posters can and do get rowdy and out of control at times .

I do apologize and I hope I did not hurt your feelings. :arghh:. Forgive me, please.:)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Now I gotta figure out how to put some annoying people in real life on ignore! haha!

I just saw that a local elected official is being forced to resign because he hit "like" on a controversial Facebook post. I was thinking exactly what you said @gimpy - do you know how easy it is to do that accidentally??

IPA

Reaction score
63b Chesapeake-Pamlico Lowlands and Tidal Marshes
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Apparently, I have put at least one person on here on ignore, inadvertently. I did not know that until I saw an ignored post. How do I find out who I have on ignore and how do I turn it off? I really looked, but could not find out how. What am l missing? I haven’t intentionally put anyone on ignore. Sorry rubyduby :shy::oops:
Now if I can figure out why looking up the post “report” winds up putting the poster on blast :LOL:

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
AH just speak the truth, speak your mind and you'll end up on someones ignore or report list.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Now if I can figure out why looking up the post “report” winds up putting the poster on blast :LOL:
Cause we get the report and need to figure out why it is being reported, some good reports , some not needed reports, but the mods check it out. And take action

IPA

Reaction score
63b Chesapeake-Pamlico Lowlands and Tidal Marshes
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Cause we get the report and need to figure out why it is being reported, some good reports , some not needed reports, but the mods check it out. And take action
So they can’t be used for TPS report?
tps-reports.jpg

Ask a Question