Im Back... Again lol

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United States
Hello fellow Ponders, I have had a rough last year with an unsuspecting divorce too soon. I have been mainly trying to keep everything together and raise my now 1 year old daughter. I still have my 450 gallon patio KOI pond and my 370 gallon Goldfish pond, did not loose any fish in a year so, so far so good!

Just wanted to share a funny thing that happened at Lowes the other day. I went to my nearest Lowes and was looking to buy a big bag of fish food since its cheaper than the pet stores here, as I was looking I ran across a 15'x20' 45mil EPDM Pond liner on clearance from $225 to $59.95! I had to grab it since that was a killer deal for that size liner and there was only 1 left, as I was checking out the cashier told me my total was $5.25... :confused: so I asked, "Are you sure?!" and she said "yes, I scanned the bar code on the bag" so long story short I ended up with a $225 liner for $5.25! Hahaha ;)

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Welcome back! and great deal on the liner

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome back Jason so sorry to hear about the divorce my friend :(

Dave

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
big score on liner but sorry to hear about the other problem and hope every thing besides is OK .Can you send those deals to the rest of us .;)

Ask a Question