I'm giving up posting pics!

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Steve knight said:
I did not mean a mac. I mean all of the pic hosting sites. Now what would you do if I did build a big pond? I just need to find someone that wants one and has some money.

I bought my own picture program, OK!

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
BTW, if your wondering where I've been all day, Trying to get this ___________ _________ _________ off of all my pics and this _____ ______ _____ stupid _____ program back off of my compter! Thanks for the _______ ______ help!!!!!!!!!!:twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::spider::spider::spider::spider::spider::fechten2::fechten2::fechten2::fechten2:
I would like to add that at this point in time I'm not in the mood to discuss anything pond related until this issue is totally resolved. Sorry to the folks that could use some help but someone decided to offer help and Now I'm stuck trying to fix my issues that I can't seem to get any decent help with. Dang I wish they had a place around here to teach basic computer skills to people, I can help people all day long with ponds and fish but for the life of me I can't figure out a simple problem and this is getting worse not better.

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 214
Reaction score
yes a class would really help. You think computers are logical but they really are not. they are about the most frustrating thing out there. that's because they do so many things. I run a 20,000 machine and try to make a living with computers. it can drive me nuts.
There are lots of internet classes including college ones. If you have a friend that can help and is not close you can use logmein so he can remotely use your computer.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Grasshopper, you must become one with the computer and then..........................................
shootingcomputer.gif

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
take a deep breath fishin relax and start over. just dont toss this one in the pond.

hey jw since he isn't watching over us we can chat..............lmoa

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I would never want to become one with a puter .I screw the thing up my son the computer tech fixes it LOL I yell at the puter long enough it will behave .I WISH .Lifes a bowl of cherries but in the end all you have left is the pits .So spit pits at your puter

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
addy1 said:
hey jw since he isn't watching over us we can chat..............lmoa

Oh but there are other eyes out there watching every move we make, every breath we take they'll be watching us :bouncycig:

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
isn't that a song .Think jw going into tunes right now sitting at her puter

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Yes it is sissy and I do break out into the tunes every now and then

[ame]

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
hey jw maybe you know can you down load these you tubes to a video I pod .My sister loved this song .She also loved I just called to say I love you .She used to have the local radio station in NJ play it while she was taking her 5 year old daughter to school .

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Yes you can sissy and I do it all the time. Here are a few links to some. I copy and paste the utube link and then use Mp3 audio to convert and download and then I drag and drop into my music on iPod. Got tons of free songs.

This free one only allows you to do a few a day:
http://benderconverter.com/

Here is one you can use as much as you like:

http://youtubedownload.altervista.org/ Choose the free one on the right not the pay one.

Here's one that does all kinds of conversions. You can download the whole set and then choose which one you want whenever. It always bugs you to download a stupid toolbar etc. but just say no thanks each time and go on with it.

http://www.dvdvideosoft.com/

Ask a Question