Image Signatures and Improvements

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
I'm going to be making some improvements to GPF once I'm back home after New Year, one of which is to clarify the rules page for things like sigs, spam and so on.

One of the changes is going to be allowing small images for active members that run a koi/pond company. This is a trial to see how things go, and we'll get some feedback in the coming months. Image sigs can be around the 234x60 (half banner size) max, as long as they are tasteful and discrete. The requirement is that you need over 100 posts to place a small ad in your sig, and it must be discrete (e.g. not flashing "click here") and related to koi/ponds.

I'll post more on the changes once I return, but the change in image sigs can go active now as it requires no coding :). We'll see how this goes, but if it becomes problematic or abused then we will rethink it in the future.

If you have any other suggestions for additions that can help grow or improve the site then please let me know in here and I will see what can be done. :D

Merry Christmas all! :banana:

Ask a Question