In need of liner....HELP PLEASE

Reaction score
I am in need of 20 x 25 feet (.45 mil. EPDM liner) I have already bought the rest of my supplies for the pond makeover but truly forgot how pricey liners can be... Any help or guidance to a discounted liner would be AWESOME :) do we the forum members do group buys or get discounts anywhere? Thanks so much ;)

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
check out dr foster and smith they offer free shipping and have sales going on.Main reason I say to get pump and liner first all the extras come later

Reaction score
check out dr foster and smith they offer free shipping and have sales going on.Main reason I say to get pump and liner first all the extras come later
Yes I have looked at theirs and it's $379 for the one I need and that just seems high. I wish I had friends in the roofing industry lol or someone had one lying around ;)

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
roofing will cost more .But addy posted a place in florida that sold liners on craigslist made out of another material to jason in florida .You may just have to downsize your liner because afraid even rubber roofing is just as expensive if not more .I checked with builders discount center .

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
You could always do to ponds ,do 1 first and then when you have extra money do a second 1 and connect them .You could then build a bridge over the middle of them .This way you don't have to connect them if you don't want to and bridge would hide it .Could make the bridge wide so they can hide under it .

Reaction score
You could always do to ponds ,do 1 first and then when you have extra money do a second 1 and connect them .You could then build a bridge over the middle of them .This way you don't have to connect them if you don't want to and bridge would hide it .Could make the bridge wide so they can hide under it .
Now that's a GREAT idea hmmmmmm probably wait for fence to do that though ...

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
dr foster and smith raised the price of there liners also spring has sprung and they raised prices

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
We have an entire PILE of liner pieces that I've been trying to get rid of! Too bad you don't live closer... If I don't get rid of this stuff soon, I'll find myself DIGGING ANOTHER HOLE!!!

Reaction score
We have an entire PILE of liner pieces that I've been trying to get rid of! Too bad you don't live closer... If I don't get rid of this stuff soon, I'll find myself DIGGING ANOTHER HOLE!!!
Lol yes I'd do the same hahaha

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
If you have an irrigation company near you they might sell you a piece. That's where I bought my last one. I paid $176. for a 25' x 15'.........45mil liner but that was in 2007. I paid more at the roofing company for my first liner in 2001. It was $260. for a 20' x 20' ..............60mil liner. So I would look for an irrigation company.

Ask a Question