Increased the mulch beds around the pond and added rocks

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Today I did a little work around the pond. I increased the beds on 2 sides. Needed a little more room now that things are a bit bigger. I added a couple rocks near the gator in the first photo and a large rock about 3ft in the second photo. Everything is mulched now. I added a different view of the stream. I actually had 2 ducks while I was doing some of the work in the pond.

I have a little more canvas for planting now :)

IMG_3353.JPG

IMG_3354.JPG

IMG_3355.JPG

IMG_3381 (2).JPG

Ad

Advertisements

Ad

Advertisements

cas

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
How are your trees after all that snow damage?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
How are your trees after all that snow damage?
We did lose a few but not to bad but lots of clean up, a few birches are still bent over a little. Hoping they will stand up again. I chipped about 6 yards of mulch from all the limbs and branches that came down. I used that around the pond.

Reactions: cas
Reaction score
Beautiful! I can't wait to get out and get the gardening season started! It was 21 degrees when I woke up and never topped 40 all day... not exactly springtime weather!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Today I did a little work around the pond. I increased the beds on 2 sides. Needed a little more room now that things are a bit bigger. I added a couple rocks near the gator in the first photo and a large rock about 3ft in the second photo. Everything is mulched now. I added a different view of the stream. I actually had 2 ducks while I was doing some of the work in the pond.

I have a little more canvas for planting now :)

View attachment 109205

View attachment 109206

View attachment 109207

View attachment 109208
Crazy view with the fish eye.

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
You two did a heck of a job it looks very mature from the last photos I have seen looks like it grew there congrads.

Ad

Advertisements

Ask a Question