Indoor ponds

Reaction score
Hi,

As I said in an earlier posting, I have a small indoor pond. I think it is very cool....but I don't know anyone else who has done it. Is there anyone out there who has an indoor pond I can talk to and get some tips?

thanks, Ed

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
i have an 800 gal basement pond....
https://www.gardenpondforum.com/win...asement-pond-t4570.html jameskoi also has one

Reaction score
Very nice,

How did you construct your 800 gal pond? How many koi do you have in it? Do you have any plants?

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
there are artificial plants...indoors, no sun, plants are not really a viable option.. unless i want to run alot of lights. click the green print links..watch the videos

Reaction score
Right....just noticed the video. Very cool.....pleco would be nice, but my basement is not warm enough.

Reaction score
Our fish are in two stock tanks in the garage. One is 700 gallon and the other is 300. And you know, it's funny but I really enjoy the fish there. I can see them much better. And when I walk over to the side to feed them they are much more responsive. It's really cool and I'm enjoying having them there a lot. And maintenance so far has been no problem. I have the backwash outlets on the filters hooked up to hoses and when it's time for a water change I just feed the water out the door of the garage.

Ask a Question