Marshall

Turtle Keeper + CPL(H)
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Zone 7b
Country
United States
The turtle who came in with the shell trauma has taken a turn for the worse due to infection which has caused him to lose the bottom half of his back leg on the injured side. I have no doubt he will survive but he will need a prostetic that I have made for him but have not fitted yet because his wound is still raw. I will update if more info is available but let this serve as an example that these creatures do feel, do have emotion and form relationships to humans whether it be the one he has with me as me serving as his "doctor" and "dad" or the one he had with the human who tried to kill him and harm him to this extent. If you see a turtle for sale and you have the means to care for it then please do. I will be 100% available to help anyone along the way and can promise you it will be a pet-owner experience beyond what you would assume. Thanks.

PS: It will be Heckles birthday in 3 days. He is the one on the left.
12301713_975149419187943_9217304888265984140_n (1).jpg

Ask a Question