Inside pond from Slovakia

NUMA

http://www.numa.sk/en/
Reaction score
Hello. I would like to show you my japanese pond situated in the winter garden. Hope you like it.

zahradne-jazierko.jpg

Reaction score
ahoj numa, pekny. do you have an outside pond also ? welcome to the forum, my other half mirka is slovak, where abouts in slovakia are you ? we go over each year to hlohovec, we are building a summer house there , very nice country.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
OMG and I though our old indoor koi Tank was big , my friend your set ups are beautiful but pray tell me how do you get around condensation issues with your indoor pond ?

Dave

NUMA

http://www.numa.sk/en/
Reaction score
I had a big problem with evaporation. I had to install dehumidifier - as you can see at the end of video (white device). It is installed under the jetty. But what you would not do for your koi.
dehumidifier-cdp-45-t

Reaction score
i take it you meant to type poprad ? lovely place the high tatras, only been to the low tatras and it was lovely there, i like the outdoor pond of yours, i take it you have your own pond supply bussiness over there,

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Welcome to the gpf. Everything you are posting is really outstanding. If you don't mind me asking how did you develop your knowledge about Koi?

Ask a Question