INTERNET TROLL. Just in case you ever wondered.... DON’T FEED THE TROLLS!

TheFishGuy

( Insert something funny )
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
4b or 5a
Country
United States
What annoys me is when my friends ( hopefully my friends ) pretend to be trolls coming for me, but they never tell me so to this day I still don't know who it was. yeah long story short ( okay maybe this wasn't so short ) I was on a zoom call with friends playing among us sitting on my a** like standard for kids my age, and a "hacker" comes on our private among us game, fine with us we just kick them off, then I give my phone number in our chat, and I get a text from the "hacker" I block them and send a song from ariana grande telling them to shut up, and I then have all the people in the zoom call send me a message to make sure it wasn't obviously one of them, they all had numbers that were different from the "hacker" yeah, so I still don't know who it was, although I do know their siblings do have phones.

( and also the people who type in random phone numbers and send, lets just say photos that a twelve year old should not be seeing )

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
lol the worse we had were people that would not get off the party line...........so you could talk in private,

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
lol the worse we had were people that would not get off the party line...........so you could talk in private,
Ha! Party line! Fishguy probably doesn't know what that is!

Explanation...what we now call landlines were once shared by more than one subscriber. So... you could pick up the phone to make a call and a neighbor might already be on there carrying on a conversation.

TheFishGuy

( Insert something funny )
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
4b or 5a
Country
United States
Ha! Party line! Fishguy probably doesn't know what that is!

Explanation...what we now call landlines were once shared by more than one subscriber. So... you could pick up the phone to make a call and a neighbor might already be on there carrying on a conversation.
I was just about to ask what that was, strange strange, Thanks for the explanation though!

Ask a Question