Introduction from Lilli

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I am new to this and am grateful for the opportunity to get some help with my koi pond.

Best wishes,
Lilli

Reaction score
I have a small man made koi pond.I raised 3 beautiful Koi for 3 years and they are large and fantastic. Recently, they have reproduced, I think twice.I now have at least 30 babies that are growing fast. I tried tocatch some for a friend but was unsuccessful. The pond is too small for all the fish. Please help me with this problem.

Peace and well being,
Lilli

Reaction score
Hello Lili,

On regarding to catching your Koi you could pump some of the water out so that the babies do not have as much water to swim in..
That way you can catch a few babies and away to your friends..To bad you were close to me then I could get some from you..lol..I live in Edmonton, Alberta Canad..Hint hint..lol
Have a Good day!

Reaction score
:Hi,
You must be cold in Alberta,

Thanks for your answer. I would have gladly given you some Koi. I kept 5, one was a runt, but now they are beautiful and healthy. They are hibrinating for the winter.
Peace,
Lilli:

Reaction score
Re: Hello Lilli !

Hello Lili,

yea winter did come in early here as it was quite cold for awhile here..But lately it has been mild here.
I was adding on to my pond until Old Man winter got the best of Me, so now I have to wait till spring time..
I am adding a mini Pond, with a waterfall leading into the larger pond..The large pond is natural spring fed but it dose not stay full so I am adding a Liner to that as well when I do the Mini pond and waterfall..I will take some pictures of before and after when I continue with this Project..
I have eight Koi in the big pond but I am not sure how they are doing there..I do have the bubbler going so they should be alright..
Where abouts are you Located there?
Have a Good Day there ! Thanks Lyle..

Ask a Question