j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Puddles is looking for his jewels but alas they are no more.................poor Puddles say goodbye to your love life :bye2:

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
sissy said:
today/ what is the plant in the last pic
Sissy i have that plant at home, starts with a z (I think) when I get home again, remind me (in two weeks) can tell you what it is. It has white flowers grows great.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I have never seen it before looked like a succulent of some sorts and no tag on it .I like the black bamboo also and it is the clumping kind

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Finally found this thread, and read up on it. Puddles sure is a cutie, looks very much like Pee Wee. I would love to see the "blue" one your sister got! I guess that would be a grayish colored one? Didn't know they came in that color.
Larkin, that dog is HUGE! He looks like he would get along with everyone and everything. At first I thought he looked very much like my Yukon, the pup that showed up here a little over a year ago, but when you said he was over 150#, I knew he was nothing compared in size. Yukon maybe weighs 40# at most. He's a skinny thing, even though I push food to him all the time. Oh well, he's trying to keep his boyish figure.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
He is smaller than pee wee .The blue chi .looks more like a sable color .

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
sissy said:
I have never seen it before looked like a succulent of some sorts and no tag on it .I like the black bamboo also and it is the clumping kind
It isa house plant succulent, gets white flowers, grows great. I have the name at home. Neat and easy to grow

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
CountryEscape said:
Finally found this thread, and read up on it. Puddles sure is a cutie, looks very much like Pee Wee. I would love to see the "blue" one your sister got! I guess that would be a grayish colored one? Didn't know they came in that color.
Larkin, that dog is HUGE! He looks like he would get along with everyone and everything. At first I thought he looked very much like my Yukon, the pup that showed up here a little over a year ago, but when you said he was over 150#, I knew he was nothing compared in size. Yukon maybe weighs 40# at most. He's a skinny thing, even though I push food to him all the time. Oh well, he's trying to keep his boyish figure.
Sissy, I hope you don't mind me hijacking in your thread. Not trying to take away from your cute pups. I probably should have started my own thread but I really thought Cujo would be claimed and no one has. so he's still with us and as you can tell, Him and Drake have become best buddies. Butch say's he's fine with him as long as he doesn't have to get his pre--madonna coat wet. .

Attachments

• DSC04294.JPG
    DSC04294.JPG
    51.9 KB · Views: 222
  • DSC04303.JPG
    DSC04303.JPG
    36.8 KB · Views: 275
  • DSC04306.JPG
    DSC04306.JPG
    66.9 KB · Views: 262
  • DSC04277.JPG
    DSC04277.JPG
    74 KB · Views: 256
  • DSC03994.JPG
    DSC03994.JPG
    113.4 KB · Views: 244
  • DSC04305.JPG
    DSC04305.JPG
    68 KB · Views: 303

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
gosh they look like great old buddies and no one has claimed him yet .I don't mind I just love animals and happy to see a great out come for a lost animal .I sure am glad he found you .Amazing how close they seem ,you would think they were all raised together .Hey nothing wrong with being a princess about your looks . :cheerful: That looks like fun .I would be joining them wading around

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I have bags of dog food and cat food and 3 big jars of treats and 4 bags of treats and also canned food in my truck to go to the animal shelter today ,but just looked out and big black clouds coming over now so will wait awhile .All the garbage to go to the dump in the back too .Oh well we still need the rain .Sheets and old towels also and bags of kitty litter .

Ask a Question