irritating mobile phone

Reaction score
When anyone rings my hubby's mobile phone they hear The Simpsons theme tune instead of the usual ring ring. (The phone rings outwardly to him with whatever ring tone he has picked at the time).
He cannot remember how he got this Simpsons tune onto the phone and we are unable to get rid of it and it is very very irritating.

Has anyone any ideas please?????

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
lily said:
When anyone rings my hubby's mobile phone they hear The Simpsons theme tune instead of the usual ring ring. (The phone rings outwardly to him with whatever ring tone he has picked at the time).
He cannot remember how he got this Simpsons tune onto the phone and we are unable to get rid of it and it is very very irritating.

Has anyone any ideas please?????

It should be in the set up of the phone, what kind of phone do you have?

Reaction score
I guess he would KoiGuy !:lol:

Addy, he now has a Sony Erikson Vivaz hand set but he has had 3 different phones (kept same sim card) and it still does it.
We think one of the kids 'got it' from the internet ages ago as opposed to it being on the phone hand set.
I have googled it but can only find stuff on ring tones but this isnt a ring tone.

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
lily said:
I guess he would KoiGuy !:lol:

Addy, he now has a Sony Erikson Vivaz hand set but he has had 3 different phones (kept same sim card) and it still does it.
We think one of the kids 'got it' from the internet ages ago as opposed to it being on the phone hand set.
I have googled it but can only find stuff on ring tones but this isnt a ring tone.

What provider? it is called the ringback tone

For verizon you need to log into your account and change the ringback tone on the ringback page.

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
Lily
Take it to any cellphone store. The geeks there will assist you. They can't help it, it's in thier blood.

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
DrDave said:
Lily
Take it to any cellphone store. The geeks there will assist you. They can't help it, it's in thier blood.

Laughing all us geeks are the same, love my puter forums.

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
The best computer forum out there is tek-tips.com. They have fixed every problem I have posted in record time.

When they first got started, the owner actually called me at work one day and we chatted about what it takes to build a site like that. In 2000, it was $75K for each site. He also has eng-tips.com.

The best part about his forums is the level of experts that are competing to help you. No casual chatting there, all business. When you are in trouble, they are on it.

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Thanks, I will check them out. Every now and then something will totally stump you with these computers. I was given the job of building and operating our first department computer system, because I had a mac at home. In the 80's that was unusual. Needless to say, I had to learn dos, programming, etc.

I have made a lot of friends chatting in different forums.

Ask a Question