Is there a way to view all photos/attachments posted by a specific user?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
I want to find a picture I posted somewhere a long time ago on a thread that is 50 pages long. Don't remember the title of the thread or who started it. Basically, it's impossible to find via manual search.

Is there any other way to locate it?

I tried looking in the "media" section, but that appears to be a different content type and doesn't see any of the media that is posted within threads.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Maybe let us know what you are looking for and hopefully somebody will remember where they saw it.

Thank you! I did end up finding it after looking for a really long time. I seem to run into this issue regularly, though, so would be great if there were a way to search specifically for images/media or browse all of a specific user's uploads. Maybe @Ian will have some ideas.

Reaction score
Country
United States
I believe if you click on a users name, including your own, there is an option to click on user's posts. Now, that may not help for some prolific posters. But at least you can narrow down to just your own posts.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
I'm not sure of a way to do what you're after, unfortunately. Glad you found it though!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I want to find a picture I posted somewhere a long time ago on a thread that is 50 pages long. Don't remember the title of the thread or who started it. Basically, it's impossible to find via manual search.

Is there any other way to locate it?

I tried looking in the "media" section, but that appears to be a different content type and doesn't see any of the media that is posted within threads.
Sometimes when I need to locate a certain type pic, I put the subject name and the forum name into google, then filter for 'images'. It might give you false positives but can also find the pic you want.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Look at the posts yo have done

Ask a Question